We guide businesspeople to insights that change the world.
We provide a foundation of intelligence that supports the needs of businesses and their owners. We analyse, organise, and create global information so you can make the right decisions at the right time, unleashing your creative potential.
The Uzabase Group has offices in Japan, China, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and New York and has been listed on the Mothers of the Tokyo Stock Exchange since 2016.
SPEEDA Edge is a newly launched, US-focused, emerging industry analytics platform providing information on startups, funding, investors, and news mapped to specific sectors to cater to clients’ analytical research needs.
DESIGNATION: Content Marketing Lead
SPEEDA Edge has been growing rapidly and we are looking for a talented Marketing Specialist/Coordinator to work closely with our internal/external marketing teams to plan & execute digital marketing activities.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the creation of, planning for, and deployment of marketing contents by working directly with internal/external teams. (emails, case studies, landing page copies, ebooks, webinar decks etc)
- Manage our weekly/monthly newsletters to our existing clients and prospects
- Support digital marketing campaign implementation and execution across various channels
- Regularly check campaign performances across channels and help develop and execute appropriate optimization plan
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE
- At least 3 years of experience as a marketing assistant/specialist or a related role, preferably in high growth B2B
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management or equivalent or passed finalist of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK)/Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing
- Highly organized and has a good attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage
Fluency in English—strong written and verbal skills
Pegged with industry standards, pay will be commensurate with education and experience