Are you a recently/newly qualified finance analyst seeking an interesting and varied role? Love Music? This could be the role you have been looking for!!
This innovative and growing business works on an international landscape, supporting the music industry ensuring artists and publishers are represented and remunerated appropriately for their work.
The role of the Senior Finance Analyst will be to produce monthly management reporting packs for management and customers to ensure commercial optimisation for all parties. This will also involve extensive analysis on revenue and various non financial information for customers. You will also be involved in budgeting and regular forecasting.
- Preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for publisher customer
- Lead commitments to major publisher customers for the distribution of online royalties, including reconciling system output and quality control checks.
- Support the Finance Director to develop opportunities for optimising existing business processes and mitigate the risk of service credits.
- Provide input and support the design, testing and implementation process for publisher bespoke requirements.
- Handling customer queries relating on monthly invoicing and distributions and attending regular customer face to face meetings.
- Completing reconciliations for distribution payable accounts and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Review of distribution schedules, completing specific checks and reconciliations to a high degree of accuracy.
- Build strong relationships across the finance team and wider business.
- Supporting team in completion of external year end and internal audit requests
- A minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience within an analytical role
- Newly Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Excellent MS Excel skills with financial modelling skills
- Highly numerate and organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, challenging and rapidly growing/changing work environment; proven organization and prioritization skills
- Strong data gathering, analytical and reporting skills to solve problems and identify business opportunities, potential risks and impacts on the business
- Proven experience in first-class customer service and/or business partnering
- Able to work easily on own initiative but also in close conjunction with key individuals across different teams
- Strong motivation to run a customer facing role
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job ID: 137