At Amazon, we're working to be the earth’s most customer-centric company. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfil and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Fleet Maintenance Compliance Manager, who will be responsible for centrally managing fleet maintentance status EU wide. This is scoped to assure that all of the vehicles that are delivering parcels for AMZL on a regular basis have a next maintenance date set and are compliant with this scheduled maintenance. This specifically includes unbranded vehicles which are owned by our Delivery Service Providers (DSPs).
This process needs to be designed, rolled out and adjusted EU wide. A critical piece is the central supervision of the maintenance schedule to be completed on time prior to Xmas-ramp (peak) to ensure the roadwortiness of our vehicles and the Safety of our Delivery Associates.
The optimal fit for this role will be a candidate wanting to roll-up his or her sleeves and excellent networking and communication skills. As the decisions proposed and made by this individual have a direct impact on safety and productivity, seniority, business and confidence is important to be successful.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, highly analytical, resourceful, able to operate at all levels of the organization and comfortable driving critical business decisions in a fast paced and often ambiguous environment.
Key functions for the role include:
· Owning PM (prevenetative Maintenance) and related metrics across EU
· Ongoing Data Analysis to detect systematic failures
· Building and owning an Maintenance Monitoring System for both: Amazon Owned vehicles and Partner Operated vehicles
· Building effective relationships with AMZL senior leadership and Fleet Operations Management (FOM) within EU AMZL to effectively balance safety, capacity, availability and cost
· Work effectively with operations, DSP’s and Fleet Supply Chain team to plan and execute peak capacity requirements
· Build collaborative relationships with Compliance Leaders in other geographies
This role can be based in any of the corporate offices in London, Munich, Berlin, Luxembourg, Milan and Madrid.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
· Proven experience in Automotive, Engineering, QM or Logistics Industry
· Proven experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams at the senior leadership level
· Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements; expert at knowing when to delegate and when to 'do'
· Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail. (English is a requirement)
· Masters or other post-graduate degree
· Lean Six Sigma degree
· Quality Management Certification
· Fleet Management experience
· Second European language would be an advantage
Job ID: 15982