Research Coordinator - ADM Animal Nutrition - Mendon, IL
This is an exempt position.
ADM Animal Nutrition – a fully-owned subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company and national manufacturer of livestock feed with over 40 locations in North America is seeking a Livestock Specialist at our Mendon Research facility. This position will assist in the identification and development of innovative, technologically advanced swine, poultry and livestock feeds. Additional responsibilities include:
• Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree in Biology or Animal Science preferred, but not required.
• 3-5 years of livestock production (with emphasis on Poultry) and animal nutrition research.
• Good working knowledge of animal husbandry and related health/treatment procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as team working abilities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs regularly and the ability to operate farm equipment
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.