Our client, a public sector regulatory body has an urgent requirement for a permanent Register Information Manager to join their busy team.
The Register Information Manager has lead operational responsibility for the Company register of treatments and is the business owner of the Software used by the company staff to maintain it. The post-holder will lead a small team with responsibility for ensuring the integrity of the register is maintained so that the quality of the data meets agreed benchmarks and that the licensed clinics are held to account as regards their obligations in submitting and validating information held by the company. This includes ongoing and cyclical engagement with licensed clinics, and escalating concerns such that the regulatory action be considered.
Main duties include:
* Ensuring that the database holding the register of treatments is managed and maintained
* Lead operational responsibility for the register of treatments ensuring that licensed clinics submit accurate and timely information
* Develop and implement a performance scorecard to objectively measure the relative performance of clinics and escalate concerns accordingly
* Business owner for the recently implemented data submission system (RITA)
* Maintain the Data Dictionary
* Lead the register audit
* Lead and manage a team through objective setting
* Work as part of the Information team in formulating and being accountable for the achievement of team objectives. Preparing a range of performance information for use internally and externally.
To be considered for this role you should be educated to degree level and have knowledge of current best practice relating to information databases.
This is a hybrid role where staff are able to work the majority of time from home.
Contracted 36 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Excellent opportunity and immediate start for the right candidate.
Job ID: 15996