We are a global tech leader specialized in development of digital solutions for the Veterinary Industry, with a worldwide clientele of 2500+ practitioners. Vetstoria’s development and support services center in Colombo is looking for a competent individual to join our fastest growing implementation and support team.
- Provide product technical support to the live clients via Tickets, Chat
services, phone calls and screen share sessions.
- Understanding the different types of Company products in order to
configure them for our clients.
- Consistent delivery of Ticketing, Chat SLAs and KPIs.
- Obtaining an in-depth knowledge about behavior of the main software
which all of our clients use. (Practice Management Software).
- Reading backend access logs to spot inconsistencies and understanding
the specific troubleshooting methods to overcome them.
-Maintain accurate client information and data consistency in the System,
CRM, and other relevant documents.
-Identify, Create and Update Knowledge Base articles and Troubleshooting
guides where necessary.
- Excellent troubleshooting / analysis skills.
- Ability to read access logs.
- 2+ years' of experience in a support/ help desk role, preferably in the
Information Technology industry.
- Ability to work in a roster is mandatory. (We mainly provide support in
Australian, Europe and US regions).
- Working knowledge in Ticketing software is mandatory.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in IT or equivalent qualification is mandatory.
- Exceptional English proficiency (written and spoken) is mandatory.
- Certified in IITL 4 and proficiency in JSON language will be an added