The Ops Sup Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to provide operations support services in coordination with the Operations - Core team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of operations support services in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Lead and mentor a small Operation Support team (typically up to 10) through delegating daily tasks and responsibilities as well as recommending new work procedures to help streamline operations
- Conduct training, monitor quality and quantity of team work and provide feedback on performance, including making recommendations on pay increases, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Analyze operations information and make evaluative judgements to solve problems
- Responsible for identifying and resolving routine problems and operational issues with broader departmental impact within established procedures
- Identify hiring needs to ensure adequate staffing
- Serve as a backup for manager, as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Direct line management experience in a call center or production environment preferred
- Working knowledge of financial industry preferred
- Proactive leadership and motivational skills
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.