Job Description and Qualifications
- Obey the onsite supervisor management, Complete the routine specialty gas production tasks on time according to the requirements of the production orders
- Assist Technical manager to execute related tests to develop specialty gas production technology and efficiency
- Be responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of data entry of specialty gas production in the work
- According to the requirements of quality and maintenance documents, perform regular inspection of safety equipment, production facilities, tools, etc. maintain housekeeping of work area
- Responsible for the record of nonconforming products in the process of gas production
- Maintain good working communication with our team colleagues and other team related individuals
- Wear necessary safety protective equipment and work safely during work. In the event of an emergency, an emergency evacuation guided by the shift supervisor shall be obeyed.
- Responsible for timely reporting of equipment problems, technical problems and SAP system issues that cannot be solved in daily work
- Adapt to urgent arrangement, subject to some temporary work arranged by the production department
- Following the terms of Air Products employee handbook, complete learning and training items that arrangement by company
1: Has bachelor’s degree major in chemistry or diploma, or strong background in understanding specialty gas technology
2: CE4 Level 4 or above, good in reading and writing English
3: Positive working attitude and practical ability.
4. DELIVER SAFETY/POSITIVE ATTITUDE/DRIVE RESULTs