Founded in 2015, with an aim of becoming the leading healthcare service provider for tourists, immigrants and working professionals. Our client is a globally established organization, and believes in creating lasting relationships with their employees, partners and visitors to establish a positive environment based on honesty and trust.
- Licensed Professional from the respective healthcare regulatory authority in the country (SLMC).
- MBBS or equivalent is a must.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a GP role.
- Proficiency in handling computers, systems and word processing and spreadsheets etc.
- Adherence to health and ethical codes, including when under duress.
- Personable, supportive disposition.
- Strong ability to triage and multitask.
- Excellent administrative skills.