Sri Lankan and Indian candidates are welcome to apply.
- Support user in Enrolment of device via Company Portal.
- MDM: End to end knowledge on Intune/Endpoint Manager Admin Centre Console.
- Knowledge of Systems Administration for Components installed in Customer environment like: Application Proxy Connector.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Mobility Security features covered under Modern workplace offering:
o Mobile device management – Intune
o Data security o Windows 10, Desktop virtualization
o Windows Autopilot Setup & Provisioning
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Identity & Access Management.
o Conditional Access
o Data Loss Prevention
o Data Encryption
- Experience in customer support, product support, IT Admin Support, consulting, or solutions architect or systems development.
- Providing pre-sales technical / architectural support and driving successful user adoption.
- Technical experience with Microsoft 365 security (Windows Defender/Advanced Threat Protection, Security and Compliance Centre, EMS suite.
- Maintain and update the Security Hardening parameters for installed On-Prem or Customer cloud tenant.
- Enforce MAM policies and procedures in the Intune environment.
- Mobile Application Management or MAM.
o Allow/block/quarantine access to blacklisted applications
o Application packaging via Intune App Wapper
o Application Deployment via Intune on Win10 Devices
o Should have knowledge on VPP application management
o Provide support for publishing applications into the Company Portal catalog and help deployment of those applications
o Should have expertise on Application Deploy, Upgrades and Application removal on all major platforms
o Monitor for application compliance and configure auto enforcement policy to fix.
- Provide a platform for Mobile device environment including coordination with third parties and other teams within client ecosystem as needed.
- Distribute Software and apps “over -the air” on all platforms & OS.
- Enable employee self-activation of corporate and BYODs.
- Provide services for real time cost management (License Harvesting) and policy enforcement.
- Optimize mobile carrier plan according to use requirements, user profile studies and standards and policies.
- Provide device alerts and warnings for overages and roaming (If telecom polices are enforced).
- Provide authorized employees secure access to approved third party and private applications.
- MIM Provide ability to enforce security and policy through role-based models.
- Provide self-service to enroll devices with authentication for secure provisioning.
- Contribute to MDM capabilities development and improvement for a Persona Orientation Model.
- Respond to requests from internal and authorized external business units in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability and desire to conduct research and resolve tickets from the end user community for mobile device issues and new products.
- Work with a team of engineers to plan, design, develop, build and deploy new MDM solutions of different dept. within the customer network.
- Intune Professional Certification preferred + Minimum Five years of relevant work experience with mobile devices.
- Microsoft Office 365 MCSA certification preferred.
- Knowledgeable in managing iOS and Android devices.
- Excellent teamwork, Time - Management and organizational skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft SQL and PowerShell skills required.
- Good knowledge on certificate-based profile deployment.
- Integration knowledge of on-premises services with Intune portal If required.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary and assigned by the customer and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding of ITIL framework. (Optional)