We are looking for an on-site Marketing Manager superstar to join the UK Marketing team. This exciting position will play a central role in executing the biggest marketing campaigns on Amazon.co.uk. Supporting Homepage, Deals pages, and other prominent cross-site placements, the role is key to delivering a fantastic customer experience.
We are looking for someone who has previous site merchandising experience, and is able to demonstrate exceptional Customer Obsession, Backbone, Earn Trust and Insist on the Highest Standards, whilst managing multiple competing priorities and stakeholders. This role will be responsible for delivering best-in-class marketing campaigns, optimising for customer experience and engagement, whilst finding and driving efficiencies and process improvements.
You will support the long-term optimisation and short-term execution of on-Amazon merchandising. This includes owning the monthly Amazon cross-site merchandising calendar, collaborating with multiple teams across the business to ensure customers are aware of relevant strategic launches and announcements. You will drive the continual testing of placements to drive customer experience, and be responsible for sharing and acting on learnings to drive automation and improve machine learning algorithms. As a passionate marketer, you will advise internal teams on best-practice campaign execution on homepage, define rules and guidelines which raise the bar for homepage content, and be the authoritative voice of the customer on all homepage campaigns. You will also be required to lead campaign execution during cross-site events, and be comfortable working with a high level of detail in a ‘hands-on’ role.
· Creation of on-site marketing campaigns to support major site-wide events (including Prime Day, Black Friday and Christmas). Collaborate with worldwide stakeholders to localise and launch assets.
· Work with international teams to roll-out tests and features whilst being the face of the UK customer.
· Train internal stakeholders on creation of best-in-class content and merchandising campaigns. Perform regular audits to ensure homepage content raises the bar for customers. Own the cross-site merchandising calendar and be responsible for ensuring customers are shown the right message at the right time.
· Ensure continuous optimisation of all homepage slots by analysing data, running weblabs and sharing best practice across teams. Proactively monitor campaign performance to continually improve customer experience
· Organise, supervise and execute on process and customer experience improvement projects from concept through to delivery.
· Develop a strong understanding of Amazon customer behaviour and lifecycle and develop initiatives to improve customer engagement.
· 3+ years of site merchandising / content marketing experience.
· Bachelor’s degree is required or 5+ years equivalent professional experience.
· Excellent communication (verbal and written English). · Experience with customer segmentation, profiling and targeting and a track-record of using learned insights to make recommendations.
· Exceptional attention to detail and customer obsession
· Ability to demonstrate backbone when dealing with multiple stakeholders across all areas and levels of Amazon.
· Self-starter with a proven record of learning new tools and achieving results independently and autonomously within ambiguous situations.
· Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multitask and meet deadlines.
· Familiarity with XML and A/B testing methods
· Photoshop skills
· Knowledge of SQL and data presentation skills
· Thinks strategically whilst staying on top of tactical execution.
Job ID: 16116