- Provide systems engineering and administrative support for the banks' enterprise systems and services.
- Monitor of system performance and proactively carry out activities to optimize the systems.
- Provide systems administration support in resolving application problems by coordinating with sup port staff &vendors.
- Monitor and implement all Disaster Recovery configurations pertaining to system administration.
- Experience with enterprise level system administration functions, Solaris OS and Server Virtualization.
- Manage WebSphere/ BOSS Application Servers would be an added advantage.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' experience in managing Systems Administration functions related to UNIX / Solaris and VMware platform in an enterprise level IT Organization / Bank or Financial institution.
- Minimum of one certification - VCP, RHCSA or equivalent.