Do you have a passion for marketing analytics and insights? If yes, the Customer Behavior Cross Channel Optimization (CBA-XO) team is looking for someone with your enthusiasm and interests. We seek an experienced analytics and insights professional who is curious, driven, and wants to make an impact by helping to inform critical business decisions.
The Customer Behavior Analytics (CBA) organization owns Amazon’s insights pipeline, from data collection to deep analytics. We aspire to be the place where Amazon teams come for answers, a trusted source for data and insights that empower our systems and business leaders to make better decisions. Our outputs shape Amazon product and marketing team decisions and, in turn, the Amazon customer experience. As part of CBA and the experts on marketing performance, CBA-XO partners with the Amazon worldwide marketing community by providing cross-country insights that power marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
As a member of CBA-XO, you will build close relationships with a range of stakeholders, data scientists, and product managers to define and answer the right business questions that will drive our business forward. You have a strong understanding of marketing and are able to transform data into value added insights to motivate action. You are also an excellent relationship builder and communicator, adept at collaborating with others and conveying complex ideas.
• Build strategic relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
• Partner with team members including data scientists and product managers to inform solution design and ensure program success.
• Turn business questions into appropriately scoped and resourced research and analysis plans.
• Go beyond the data to generate true insights and make specific recommendations that drive business decisions.
Socialize models, tools, and results with stakeholders; and provide a feedback loop to team members on stakeholder requests, needs, and solution improvement opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics, statistics, data science, or related field
• 7+ years experience in product or program management, marketing, market research, business intelligence, data science, or consulting
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and recommend improvements
• Able to analyze data with a range of tools and deliver compelling insights
• Comfortable working with and socializing advanced analytics solutions
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a complex work environment, focusing on high-value activities
• Master’s degree in business, marketing, economics, statistics, data science, or related field
• Experience with a wide array of product, brand, advertising and customer research methodologies
• Deep understanding of and interest in marketing and marketing measurement
Job ID: 16187