Manager Business Services
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Operations, Services and Technology combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Manager Business Services.
- Develop people by creating value to meet the future demands
- Lead business planning activities which may include financial, technological and resource planning
- Work with external service providers to manage and evaluate their provision, monitor their performance and ensure service level agreements are met
- Inform and influence the decision making of senior leadership by use of management information, business performance information, analytics, forums and stakeholder feedback
- Oversee or lead in execution of business initiatives and activities to support of business area aims and change implementation projects
- Manage the services delivered to business, with appropriate benchmarks, metrics and reporting on efficiency, effectiveness and success
- Evaluate relative costs, benefits and obstacles of potential solutions before implementation
- Asses the operational risks inherent to the business and adhere to the framework, policies, procedures, and controls for the effective identification and mitigation to ensure risks are identified and managed
- Work effectively as part of a dynamic team including taking on unfamiliar tasks when necessary and providing guidance and support to others
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Science or Management with extensive managerial experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of operational management techniques and people management skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills and strong stakeholder management skills
- Abilty to work with considerable autonomy, change leadership experience and the ability to accomplish through others
- Seek continues improvement in efficiency of service provision and cost effective operations
- Ensure that internal business operations are executed in accordance with the prevailing principles
Please show your interest in this role by joining our HSBC Talent Community.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.