Laboratory Technician – Dodge City, KS
This is a full time hourly position.
- Perform routine analytical testing procedures in an accurate and timely manner
- Use analytical results and feedback from internal/external sources to determine test equipment calibration needs and adjustments
- Record and compile test results to prepare graphs, charts and reports as required and requested by management
- Communicate results to internal/external customers via COA’s, verbal or written documentation
- Provide independent oversight of processes, verifying compliance to company standards and policies and effectively communicating deviations from the standard(s) to Lab Tech and management
- Schedule and execute sample submittals to external laboratories for testing
- Receive and document external testing results
- Provide ongoing training and process improvement ideas with Lab Techs working on evening shifts
- Conduct routine quality control testing and maintain accurate records of quality assurance activities
- Maintain lab in a safe and sanitary condition
- Actively participate in quality, food safety and safety programs
- Support QFS Manager
- Verify sufficient inventory of testing supplies and maintain the cleanliness of the laboratory environment
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.