Information Security Architect (95% Remote with regular visits to KY and IL)
Erlanger, KY (Cincinnati Area) or Decatur, IL
ADM has $65 Billion in annual sales and this position will work on global projects in up to 170 countries.
Thanks to Computerworld and IDG (International Data Group) Insider Pro for naming ADM to The Best Places to Work in IT list based benefits, career development, training and on colleague feedback. We’re proud of our company culture and want you to come join us! For more information on the List of Best Places to Work in IT: https://www.adm.com/news/stories/adm-named-to-2021-list-of-best-places-to-work-in-it
Drawing from deep experience across multiple information security domains, the Security Architect role will be responsible for security design and standards to protect ADM assets. Provide input and direction, with a global vision, as well as execution and management of tasks within the Security Architecture. Effective teamwork and communication with multiple IT and Business executives on risk evaluation and mitigations.
- Lead Security Architecture Design and Implementation. Plan, research, and design robust security architectures based on current security best practices and industry frameworks.
- Defining Technical Security Architecture Standards and Principles for the enterprise.
- Providing committee security review over proposed designs, as well as the tracking, & resolution of action items assigned during design reviews.
- Leading or facilitating the creation of high- and low-level multi-functional technical designs.
- Reviewing and completing threat modeling on solutions during the “Build” phase to ensure alignment to Security Standards.
- Participate in cross-functional projects to provide security planning and guidance.
- Understanding cross-company business needs and crafting solutions that meet business requirements while maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and systems.
- Create Security Architecture Specifications for multiple Information Security Domains.
- Perform risk analysis and threat modeling assessments.
- Perform reporting and metrics.
- Assist with creation, maintenance, and implementation of Information Security strategy and roadmaps.
- 7+ years’ experience in IT.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security, including experience with security principles, and defense-in-depth techniques.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.
- Practical experience of defensive and offensive security measures.
- Strong functional understanding of computer networking, building of networks, and all associated components.
- Practical experience leading, detailing and improving security through threat modeling.
- Several years of experience in information systems with experience in designing, development and support of complex systems and solutions.
- Practical experience implementing controls supporting NIST, ISO, or other industry standards.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate optimally with other team members in a geographic and culturally diverse workforce.
- Current holder of CISSP, or other industry certifications
- Security project management experience preferred but not required
- Azure Solutions Architect
- Azure Security Engineer Associate
- SIEM, Firewall, IDS\\IPS, WAF, BRO, Big Data Analytics experience
- SAP Experience
Relocation assistance may be provided with this role.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.