At the Potters Wheel we recognise that a good Head Chef is a key ingredient to our success. You’ll build a kitchen to be proud of, leading your team to thrive whatever the shift throws at them (not literally!).
Join us at Sizzling Pub & Grill the UK’s most loved value pub brand. With generous portions, sizzling skillets and bags of community spirit. If you’ve got sizzling skills, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Quarterly bonus scheme – we’re all about rewarding the hard work you put in
• Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
• Love dining out? You\'ll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There\'s also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS HEAD CHEF YOU’LL…
Train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation
• Always conform to health and hygiene regulations
• Be responsible for the kitchen’s financial performance which can lead to attractive rewards
• Oversee food ordering
• Food preparation
• Delivery of operations
• Manage a team
• Stock control
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and a top Chef to bring it all together. You’ll...
• Pride yourself on food quality and hygiene standards
• Be a seasoned pro in managing a kitchen
• Have mastered the art of working with a branded menu
• Train, develop and grow your team to smash targets together
• Be ready for anything that the shift throws at your team (not literally!)
Potters Wheel, Bradwell Ln, Newcastle ST5 8PS, UK