Her Majesty’s Theatre is thrilled to have reopened its doors once more to welcome the return of the infamous Phantom of the Opera.
This is an incredibly exciting time for us as an industry; after a full year of disruption, a real staple of the West End has returned.
We are currently looking to recruit a Guest Experience Supervisor at Her Majesty’s Theatre. As a Guest Experience Supervisor you will lead the Front of House team in a designated area of the theatre, to deliver a smooth and effective operation.
Join us at the Palais Garnier Opera House to revel in the music of the night!
What you’ll be doing…
- Be responsible for leading the Guest Experience team members in your area of the theatre throughout their shift; ensuring that their duties are carried out with our guests’ experience and health and safety as their priorities.
- Establish a proactive and approachable supervisory profile for both our guests and your team members.
- Deliver shift briefings with team members to ensure that they are fully aware of their responsibilities.
- Be reactive to guest feedback and pre-emptive in resourcefully finding a solution. Have a hands on approach, with the ability to escalate to Management when necessary.
- Liaise with the Box Office Team to have an overview of each performance’s bookings and communicate with them efficiently to assist with any ticketing queries.
- Have great knowledge of our theatres and be enthusiastic and proactive in sharing this with our guests.
- Regularly coach team members to support their development.
- Liaise with the Bar and Retail Supervisors to ensure that the Guest Experience team are working collaboratively to maximise sales opportunities.
- Ensure the area you are responsible for is compliant and presentable and have a proactive approach to using the Company’s auditing and inspection software.
- Have a thorough understanding of the evacuation procedure as well as protocols in other emergency scenarios and ensure your team are fully briefed on their individual roles within any emergency situation.
- Assist the management team and work collaboratively with the Retail and Bar Supervisors in achieving licensing objectives of responsible service of alcohol; allergen legislations, hygiene practices and other applicable management arrangements.
What we need…
- Experience of working in the entertainment industry
- Previous Supervisory experience preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service.
- A lead by example attitude.
- Excels in a team-driven environment
- Ability to maintain a calm and methodical approach in high pressure environments.
Contract: 26.25 hours a week
Salary: £12.15 per hour
Deadline for applications: 29th August 2021
Diversity & Inclusion
At LW Theatres, we pride ourselves on being a family of individuals and actively welcome applicants from all backgrounds – it’s one of our core values and we believe celebrating our differences is key to success.
At the heart of our Company is a culture where everyone feels seen and heard and can be themselves at work. Regardless of your background, all we ask is that you have the skills and experience required and the desire to succeed. In return, we pledge to ensure that our selection process is both transparent and fair.
We are also open to discussing opportunities to work flexibly.
This role may close early if a sufficient number of applications are received
Job ID: 101