Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- Work alongside some of the best digital teams in the industry, in a truly global setting.
- Take ownership of segments on Adobe's world class website.
- Use Adobe products every day!
What you'll do
- As a Global Web Producer, work with cross-functional groups to implement new features and updates across adobe.com web sites.
- Partner with India Production Lead to manage publishing capacity, ensure timely delivery of quality results to business partners.
- Be an active member of the Global Web Production team, help drive standards for publishing and business collaboration.
- Engage with regional and international partners to ensure Global and Local needs are met on Adobe.com.
- Pro-actively find opportunities to optimize Adobe.com across its pages and configuration.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years of web publishing and project management experience.
- Expertise in working with Adobe Experience Manager or similar enterprise content management systems.
- Good fundamentals with Web 2.0 technologies.
- Proven debugging skills across browsers, devices and operating systems.
- Remain calm under pressure while managing competing project priorities.
- Ability to quickly comprehend dynamic enterprise workflows and process.