- Professional, and positive communication style.
- Comfortable in a high-tech work environment; the ideal candidate can keep pace in an environment where there's constant evolution of new mechanisms, applications, and tools.
- Demonstrated interest in physical security, OPSEC and strategic corporate security.
- Aptitude for clear and effective written and verbal directions and information verification under time-sensitive conditions.
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, work independently, and complete objectives in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with news reporting sources, social media platforms, as well as other channels for real-time monitoring of current events.
- Broad geopolitical awareness, knowledge of global events, and cultural sensitivity.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Monitors tools, alarms, video monitoring systems, intelligence sources and social media to identify, assess, and manage incidents with the potential to impact the company.
- To include terrorism, civil unrest, political instability and natural disasters.
- Actively monitor a wide network of security alarms and cameras to identify and resolve threats globally.
- Intake reports of security incidents and coordinates response in line with GCC procedures, Abbott Global Security resources and guidelines.
- Processes requests for information from law enforcement. Route calls to the appropriate party for handling.
- Partners with security teams to support travel and event security, workplace violence, executive protection, and other security programs.
- Direct support of Abbott Global Security’s Crisis Management and Executive Crisis
Management Teams to include the following:
- Participates as a FEMA Voluntary Private Sector Preparedness Program member to mitigate company/personnel risk during a natural disaster.
- Provides up-to-date information of employee and traveler impact.
- Escalates and notifies management of security incidents and events.