At the Blacksmiths Arms - Harvester we recognise a good General Manager is key to our success. You’ll build a business to be proud of, help to grow your team and smash targets. We’ll always reward you when a job’s done well, with bonus opportunities and celebration events.
Join us at Harvester, the nation\\\'s family favourite for feel-good dining. Famous for our fresh rotisserie chicken and unlimited salad bar since 1983. Fancy a fresh start? We want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Live rent-free. Onsite accommodation comprising of 2 bedrooms provided as a benefit in kind
• Bonus Scheme – We’re all about rewarding the hard work you put in
• Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
• Celebrating success– award nights, away days and team socials (work hard, play hard!)
• Love dining out? You\\\'ll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• Private medical and Dental Plans - to keep you safe, secure and always smiling
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There\\\'s also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS GENERAL MANAGER YOU’LL…
• Manage, coach and train your team
• Ensure our guests are cared for to the highest standards
• Provide excellent customer experiences
• Work towards achieving business targets
• Dedicate time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Be a seasoned pro in the hospitality industry
• Have mastered the ins and outs of exceptional guest service
• Share the bigger picture to inspire and empower your team
• Develop and grow your team
• Be driven to smash targets with your team
Job ID: 569