At Browns Cambridge we recognise a good General Manager is key to our success. You’ll build a business to be proud of, help to grow your team and smash targets.
Join us at Browns Brasserie, we have been a city centre staple since 1973. Picture landmark buildings, signature cocktails and classically British Brasserie food. All paired with exceptional service. If you put the ‘Class’ into classic, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Bonus Scheme – We’re all about rewarding the hard work you put in
• Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
• Celebrating success– award nights, away days and team socials (work hard, play hard!)
• Love dining out? You\\\'ll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• Private medical and Dental Plans - to keep you safe, secure and always smiling
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There\\\'s also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS GENERAL MANAGER YOU’LL…
• Manage, coach and train your team
• Ensure our guests are cared for to the highest standards & safety standards
• Provide excellent customer experiences
• Work towards achieving business targets
• Dedicate time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Be a seasoned pro in the hospitality industry
• Have mastered the ins and outs of exceptional guest service
• Share the bigger picture to inspire and empower your team
• Develop and grow your team
• Be driven to smash targets with your team