Great pubs and restaurants need great leaders, that’s where you come in!
When you become a General Manager in Training, you’ll learn how to build a business to be proud of the \'Mitchells & Butlers\' way. You will help to grow your team and smash your targets. You’ll be ready to go in no time. Most of our General Managers in Training are behind the bar of their own business within 6 months.
As a General Manager in Training, you’ll need to be geographically flexible to travel around the district, be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
the Fish & Eels
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• A new career where you will learn from some of the best in the industry
• Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
• Love dining out? You\'ll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered
• Celebrating success– award nights, away days and team socials (work hard, play hard!)
• Private medical and Dental Plans - to keep you safe, secure and always smiling
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There\'s also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Across your 6 months of training, we will give you the tools to become an amazing General Manager who will...
• Manage and train your team
• Ensure our guests are cared for to the highest standard
• Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
• Work towards and achieve business targets
• Dedicate time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
Fish & Eels, Dobb\'s Weir Rd, Roydon, Hoddesdon EN11 0AY, UK
Job ID: 639