Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Reading blueprints and diagrams and conducting first/last piece inspection
- Adjusting machine settings to meet job specifications.
- Responsible for machine operation and transferring finish goods to appropriate pallet/cart for transport to other departments.
- Proper and safely set up, operation, and calibration of CNC machines
- Work independently, maintaining timely machine set up and finishing transfer of product.
- Perform Quality Assurance of the machine operation in order that product is modified per blue print specifications.
- During machine run times the employee watches control settings for appropriate machine readings.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required to perform the duties of an order filler.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.