As Deputy Manager at Browns Cambridge, you’ll bring your experience to the table. From the moment you step through the door, you lead by example. You\'ll pull everything together to make sure our guests, and teams, have a great time.
Join us at Browns Brasserie, we have been a city centre staple since 1973. Picture landmark buildings, signature cocktails and classically British Brasserie food. All paired with exceptional service. If you put the ‘Class’ into classic, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. Last year, we promoted over 150 Deputy Managers to General Managers
• Love dining out? You\'ll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There\'s also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS DEPUTY MANAGER YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards & ensure guest & team safety at all times
• Support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business
• Lead the team to deliver moments that WOW our guest, keeping them coming back
• Be the role model and guide training and development within the team
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
• Have previous experience and confidence in managing a team
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be a role model of giving great service
• Be a good communicator
• Be ready for anything the day throws at you (not literally)
Browns Cambridge, Cambridge, CB2 1QA