The role will be part of the Commercial Excellence function and accountable for the below deliverables:
- Help GSK to build best in class Sales & Marketing team by identifying capability gaps and develop training programmes accordingly
- Designing and executing the onboarding plans for new recruits with continuous coordination with the trainers to ensure smooth execution according to the plan.
- Preparation and execution of cycle wise sales force Disease Product Knowledge Assessments and Business Plans
- Collating cycle wise performance data of the Sales Force for Incentives Calculations and maintaining highest level of accuracy
- Drive new development initiatives of the commercial teams
- Manage Learning platforms to improve skills & competencies of the sales team
- Prepare Cycle & Annual awards in line with the awards criteria to recognize top performers
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and implement Customer Engagement projects / activities
- Ensure smooth execution of Multi-Channel Marketing activities liaising with commercial & medical teams to increase Health Care Professionals engagement – Webinars, Emails & relevant GSK platforms
- Provide training for new Multi-Channel Marketing, Customer Engagement and Selling Excellence related activities for smooth execution
- Manage strategic Communications to create awareness as needed within the Local Operating Company
- Personal Profile:
- A Degree in Marketing / Management or equivalent professional qualifications such as CIM, SLIM
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and data interpretation abilities
- Experience in System Administration
- Performance mindset with greater sense of urgency/ accountability/ commitment
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.