Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
POST OF CHEMIST I -RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, IGBU
Chemist 1 R&D reports to Associate Director R&D and play a supportive role for all R&D, PPM and NPD activities
- Conduct initial laboratory trials based on given instructions.
- Provide support in protocol preparation for plant trials and validations.
- Provide support for conducting the plant trails and validation for PPM & NPDs.
- Provide support in PPS preparation procedures for new products.
- Documentation and maintenance of all information relevant to plant trials and validations. Maintain updated design and development history file for NPDs.
- Arrange samples for laboratory testing, field trials, application testing, panel testing and VOCs.
- Actively involved in executing, process improvement and troubleshooting activities of new products, up to product maturity stage.
- Strictly adhere to guidelines regarding health and safety. Ensure to maintain good housekeeping practices in R&D center.
- Ensure quality communication and relationship between Operation teams and other R&D centers.
- Ensure the confidentiality in organizational proprietary
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Physical Science, Polymer science or NDT.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in glove industry with NBR formulation development and other coating technologies
Knowledge and Skills
- Polymer technology knowledge.
- Communication skill.
- Good Knowledge in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Desirable Job Competencies
- Result Oriented.
- High commitment level.
- High Proactivity.