Diagnostic testing is a compass, providing information that helps in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a range of health conditions.
Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools give you accurate, timely information to better manage your health. We’re empowering smarter medical and economic decision making to help transform the way people manage their health at all stages of life. Every day, more than 10 million tests are run on Abbott’s diagnostics instruments, providing lab results for millions of people.
The position of eMRO Client Services Representative (Bilingual) is within our Toxicology division located at our Kansas City, MO site within Workplace Solutions. In this role, the eMRO Client Services Representative (Bilingual) is responsible for accuracy and integrity of the Workplace Solutions drug testing review process. This role handles (both English and Spanish) inbound and outbound phone inquiries, and communicates directly with clients, donors, MROs, labs, and clinicians to handle drug test inquiries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- The Bilingual eMRO Client Services Representative will be part of an elite group of personnel providing support to Abbott Rapid Diagnostics, Workplace Solutions clients. This support includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide subject matter expertise in executing Drug Testing Services across Workplace Solutions broad customer base.
- Work closely with the MRO vendor, clients, clinicians, and other eScreen employees to ensure documentation accuracy and time efficiency for all results requiring medical review.
- Document detailed information related to client/donor interaction and review-related issues.
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls (both English and Spanish), and/or emails from clients, donors, clinicians, and laboratories relating to results, testing, documents processing, reporting, and other issues.
- Maintain the processes required for compliant medical review and assist in the resolution of issues related to that process.
- Coordinate receipt of source documents with the MRO; resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data on the documents under review.
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of all results in the MRO review process.
- Request documentation from vendors, clinics, or clients as required to complete the review process.
- Perform extensive follow-up with the client and other co-workers to assure completion of review in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to applicable Abbott Rapid Diagnostics Quality policies & procedures
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- High School degree required
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Spanish is required.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university is strongly preferred
- Call center experience strongly preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Prior drug testing knowledge is preferred.
- Federal DOT drug testing regulation knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to understand and explain general collection, laboratory, and medical review procedures is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: http://www.abbottbenefits.com/pages/candidate.aspx
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.