All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal has recently Rolled Out the Recruitment Notification for the Technical Asst, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Lab Attendant Posts. The Contenders who have Completed the Graduation or Intermediate or Diploma they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the AIIMS Technical Asst, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Lab Attendant Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Technical Asst, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Lab Attendant Posts in AIIMS
- Technical Assistant/Technician: Applicant Should be Complete the Diploma in MLT or Bachelor in MLT from recognized University/ Board.
- Pharmacist Grade II: Aspirant Should be Complete the Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized University.
- Stenographer: Applicant Should be Complete the Intermediate or 10+2 from recognized Board with Shorthand Knowledge.
- Medical Record Technician: Candidate Should be complete the B.Sc or 10+2 from recognized University.
- Electrician: Candidate Should be Complete the ITI from recognized NCVT or SCVT.
- Lab Attendant: Candidate Should be Complete the 10+2 or Intermediate in DMLT from recognized Board.
- Wireman: Candidate Should be complete the ITI Diploma Certificate from recognized Board.
- Programmer: Applicant Should be Complete the B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science from recognized University.
- 1000/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ ST/ Women
- Maximum age: 34 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Exam or Interview for the Various Posts in AIIMS, Bhopal.
Vacancy Details with Post Wise
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician||40|
|Pharmacist Grade II||27|
|Medical Record Technician||18|
|Gas Plum Mechanic||02|
|Junior Scale Steno||01|
|Lab Attendant Grade II||41|
|Store Keeper Cum Clerk||09|
Application Procedure for the AIIMS, Bhopal Recruitment Notification
- Visit the All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment
- Select the Technical Asst, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Lab Attendant Advertisement Notification
- Download the Application form and Take Print out of it.
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee through DD
- View Your Entered details and Send the Application to the given address.