Closing Date : 26/12/2021
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Acquiring Priority/Personal clients from affluent alliances, databases, mini catchment promotions, referral programs…etc
- Ensure a seamless handover of the acquired Priority clients to the deepening Relationship Managers/Branch.
- Maximise sales performance to achieve the sales target as per the score card in place.
- Hold regular review meetings with reporting line manager to assess performance and work out future plans.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention/KYC/CDD procedures as per group, local regulator and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
- Ensure zero tolerance method for this aspect. Report any breaches or suspicious persons/Relationships to local L&C.
- Ensure strict compliance to all internal guidelines issued at both group and country level pertaining to HR, L&C, Finance, Credit and Operational Risk, SQ, Training and certification.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a target driven sales role would be an advantage
- Corporate engagement, communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling skills
- Retail client service knowledge.
- Proven experience in Sales Business Planning
- A Professional Qualification related to Banking / Marketing.
- Excellent business acumen in business risk assessment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong cross- cultural awareness
- Client Relationships, Branching Banking, Retail Banking Operations, Retail Credit, Strategic Business Information Management, Client Experience, Wealth Management, Retail Analytics.