As Assistant Manager at the Quorndon Fox, you’ll bring your experience to the table. From the moment you step through the door, you lead by example. You\'ll pull everything together to make sure our guests, and teams, have a great time.
Join us at Vintage Inns, a collection of rural pubs where muddy boots and paws are welcome. You’ll find roaring log fires, traditional food and a cosy atmosphere. If you want to be part of the Inn crowd, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• You will be part of something much bigger than the Quorndon Fox. As part of Mitchells & Butlers, we are a 40,000 strong team with over 13 brands, the opportunities are endless.
• With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. Last year, we promoted over 150 Assistant Managers to General Managers
• Love dining out? You\'ll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There\'s also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS ASSISTANT MANAGER YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards & ensure guest & team safety at all times
• Support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business
• Lead the team to deliver moments that WOW our guest, keeping them coming back
• Be the role model and guide training and development within the team
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
• Have previous experience and confidence in managing a team
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be a role model of giving great service
• Be a good communicator
• Be ready for anything the day throws at you (not literally)
Quorndon Fox, Quorn, LE12 8DT