Retail Bank Sales and Distribution
Retail Bank Sales & Distribution vertical is an agglomeration of various channels responsible for acquiring customers with segment driven relationship model that serves clients across the full spectrum of consumer banking needs. The key channels under this business are Suvidha (Citi
@ Work), Affluent, SKY Branch and Service.
Role Outline/Job Summary
Affluent Client Acquisition Manager (ACAM) will be responsible for client coverage and sales origination. ACAM would be expected to work in a target driven environment and deliver across multiple product lines which is Citigold Private Client and Citigold accounts. The role is to expand the high net-worth client base and balance sheet, by acquiring new-to-bank Citigold customers through external and internal referrals. ACAMs will work very closely with Citigold Private Client and Citigold Relationship Manager and Citigold Wealth and Insurance Specialist to enable full suite of Citi Value proposition to be presented to potential Citigold customers and to onboard them. In addition to acquisition, the incumbent will be responsible for deliverables around compliance and controls.
- Identify and solicit new-to-bank Citigold Private Client and Citigold accounts of HNI clients through internal and external channels.
- Assist the client in opening CPC / CG account, as per the client’s preference.
- Early Engagement and Activation of accounts on Investments, Insurance and Forex.
- Keep abreast of current economic environment and capital markets, so as to have meaningful discussions with Citigold NTB prospects and optimise acquisition effectiveness.
- Optimize Cross Sell opportunities including credit cards , Mortgage and Business Lending
- Actively promote referrals from existing clients to generate a pipeline of prospects
- Smooth Conversation and conversion of the prospects/leads given by the Digital /Telesales Unit or other channels into funded CPC and CG accounts
- Optimize funded Citigold opportunity in listed Salary account relationship companies
- Ability to recognize business opportunities for acquiring new customers in the Affluent HNI space and formulate acquisition initiatives
- Spearhead any micro marketing events focused on NTB acquisition.
- Work with the product team, telemarketing to identify initiatives and products that will help acquire new customers for the Bank
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best on-boarding service standards
- Understand customer needs, explore and educate customer on financial needs arising at various life stages
- Customer relationship deepening; maximize penetration across products, customer focused need based selling
- Ensure compliance and integrity of the sales process with respect to right selling, sourcing and documentation.
- Joint meetings with the Unit Head to be done regularly with call reporting tracking.
- Deliver consistent and best-in-class customer service
- Ensure updation of complete KYC details for the originated accounts
- Discipline in Trainings; Certifications; HR related time lines adherence
- 4-5 Years’ experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Either prior experience of acquiring high-net-worth clients (Priority Banking / SME Banking) or prior experience in investment products, such as, Mutual Funds, Insurance, equity, fixed-income (bonds) will be preferred.
- Other Industry relevant sales experience such as real estate / Assets experience can be considered
- Tertiary degree or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- MBA preferably
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.