As a Finance Manager at ASOS you will have responsibility for helping to de-liver the financial and business plans. You will be partnering with the business and other finance teams to deliver accurate budgets, forecasts and reporting. You will be a fundamental part of the wider finance team and help con-tribute to the success of both finance and ASOS.
What you’ll be doing…
Managing and developing a team of 5, including 2 senior finance analysts, 2 analysts and 1 intern
- Ownership of margin, basket metrics, markdown, intake and stock from a commercial finance perspective
- Working closely with the business to forecast margin and markdown
- Reviewing and challenging the company WSSI (intake, stock, sales and returns)
- Responsible for forecasting average selling price and average basket value and therefore units by warehouse and orders by country
- Liaising with other Finance teams, to ensure a collaborative approach towards business planning and forecasting.
- Adding value to financial performance through developing and monitoring key performance indicators.
- Business partnering with the Buying, Merchandising and Global Planning teams and providing financial support for a number of business led projects
- Consolidating and challenging merchandising’s forecasts by department/supplier/brand
- Ownership of the stock cashflow forecast and month end analysis on any variances to forecast
- Review of month end postings and balance sheet recs for rebates and supplier markdown funding
- Tracking and challenging the business on any tasks/initiatives owned by retail
- Monthly review of profitability by brand/department/product type with the business
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Strong communication and the capability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and line management skills
- Financial modelling and use of financial and reporting systems (MS Excel, SQL Server, Microstrategy, TM1, Dynamics all preferred)
- Excellent presentational skills (MS PowerPoint) and confident of presenting to senior management
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
What's in it for you?
We will give you a competitive salary, bonus scheme, staff discount, sample sales and pension matching but also a fantastic bunch of flexible benefits that focus on your health, wealth & inner self for you and your friends and family.
We are all equal!
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place.
For more info about ASOS and to apply online please visit:
Job ID: 184