We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
About the Team
Join our Amazon Stores team and play a key role in helping customers having a unique store shopping experience. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative and diverse team, that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon, this is the place for you.
About the Role
As a Customer Advisor, you will be the face of Amazon and contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance, safety and quality standards and follow standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement. You are flexible while working in an ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail, possess the ability to quickly prioritize tasks, collaborate, multi-task, have a willingness and enjoy learning new things, with a commitment to delighting our customers.
Both Full-time 40hr and Part-time 20hr contracts are available.
In this role, you will:
• Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions.
• Ask great questions to help identify customer needs and exercise great judgement in handling requests or difficult customer interactions.
• Follow merchandising guidelines, and execute space and signage changes as needed inside and outside the store building.
• Receive, stock, and replenish product.
• Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product.
• Operate all of the systems and tools used within the store.
• Follow standard processes, identify opportunities for improvements and escalate when appropriate in a timely manner.
• Ensure that the store is safe and clean. The store team is responsible for the cleanliness of all store areas including customer facing space as well as Back of House (storage, employee facilities).
• Support a store environment where all colleagues and customers feel welcome.
• Be flexible with changing workload and for working in changing shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration for this role.
• General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
• 1+ year of experience in a customer-facing environment, or prior Amazon experience
• Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrated success in problem solving and innovating on behalf of customers
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.
Job ID: 8833