Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a full time Driver. This position pays $12 / hr, and is located at 7811 S Cooper St. Arlington, TX 76001.
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 40 hour per week consistent work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Training and development
The schedule is:
- Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on your driving record in the past three years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years (DWI/DUI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future