Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a Product Manager, you will be a device expert within our European business and involved in the definition and the continuous development of apps across game consoles, connected TVs, and Mobile. These are some of our biggest platforms in Europe, our customers favourite way to watch our outstanding content!
What you’ll do:
• Work directly with the development scrum teams to deliver regular app updates, improving quality and launching new features!
• In tandem with the Senior Product Manager, clearly communicate release scope while collaborating closely with international teams.
• Writing high quality Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for the scrum teams with clear sprint goals and priorities.
• Data will be your friend to drive product improvement, understand and influence the customer experience and business impact.
• Understand complex problems, working across teams to identify options and impacts to drive a clear recommendation.
• Be a key point of contact as a Device Specialist for Product teams and international stakeholders.
What you’ll bring:
• Strong experience of working with scrum teams, managing roadmaps and deliveries across multiple countries, balancing the needs of various business units, and forming positive relationships.
• Proven Product experience with strong and demonstrable experience of developing digital products at scale.
• A strong customer focus and experience of using multiple data & insight to improve our understanding of customer needs and behaviour.
• Have a passion for internet-delivered TV and the potential to do more with it for customers.
• A solid technical understanding that will enable you to have technical conversations .
• Experience or working within the digital TV industry in a product related role or related discipline would be a significant benefit.
We’re the Product Hub. We’re the team behind your favourite Sky products, and the platforms that power them. We make every moment magical, everywhere. Our team is made up of self-motivated, big thinkers who have a knack for solving problems and find new ways to captivate millions of customers by putting them at the heart of everything we do. From Sky Glass, Sky Q, Peacock and NOW to news and sports apps, we make entertainment even better and we can’t wait to get started on what’s next.
Global OTT Technology
Our team develops and supports market-leading video streaming services, underpinned by state-of-the-art engineering principles. We do this at huge scale: for over 50 million customers globally, spanning NBCUniversal Peacock in the US and Sky, NOW and SkyShowtime across Europe. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that our diverse audiences can easily find and enjoy whatever they want to watch, choosing from the world’s best entertainment, news and sport.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you’ll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.