ABOUT THE JOB
You have a degree or equivalent experience in computer science, mathematics, or a subject involving similar analytical skills.
Proven track record of working with state-of-the-art data science methods, being aware of the latest research and transferring the knowledge to potential business cases.
Great understanding of Data Lakes, Data Warehouses and different data structures.
Excellent communication skills in breaking down complex solutions.
Strong problem-solving skills coupled with an analytical mindset.
Accustomed to data visualization and storytelling.
Productionizing good quality code (e.g. Python, SQL, …).
Ability to practice DevSecOps in a cloud environment and to manage your data science project in an agile manner.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
• Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
• Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
• Flexible working environment
• International career and development opportunities
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.