As Netflix’s global member base grows from 209 million members enjoying local stories globally, the ability to operate at scale without compromising on quality, is paramount to our success. Netflix is looking for a skilled Project Manager to join its Title Operations team in London, supporting a combination of licensed and owned content, from across EMEA.
The Title Operations team manages the entire launch readiness process, including on service pre-promotional milestones, by combining rigorous project management with a strategic, member-first mindset.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned project manager with a knack for Product Innovation, in service of creating the best member experience for our global audiences. If you are analytically minded and your attention to detail is unmatched, you excel at building strong relationships, you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity, then this role is for you.
The role involves managing communication and alignment across multiple stakeholders in different regions, tracking and managing dependencies and moving targets, predicting and mitigating risks and ensuring our titles launch with a full suite of assets. You will be part of a larger Product Creative Operations team who will innovate approaches to tooling, external partnerships and quality, to develop scalable solutions and measurements for the quality of our on service assets.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the end to end, on service project management of a title. While multiple teams (internal and external) are responsible for creating and delivering assets, you will be responsible for ensuring those assets are coming in at the right time and keeping the project moving towards a predetermined launch date that all of your stakeholders are aligned to.
- Be a Netflix product expert. Make recommendations to our stakeholders based on your product expertise and knowledge of member experience in different markets.
- Partner with internal and external teams and serve as the primary point of contact on operational matters related to the title.
- Exercise sound judgment and risk mitigation to create/modify delivery and launch plans including use cases that fall outside the norm.
- Constantly evaluate our workflows with the intention of improving our efficiency and effectiveness in launching titles.
- Partner with our Systems, Engineering, Partnerships and Quality teams within Global Product Creative Operations, to guide tooling, workflow, and vendor needs to help scale operations.
What You’ll Need:
- Mid-to senior-level project management experience (Lean or Six Sigma would be a bonus)
- Previous work experience in one or more EMEA territories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical and innovative mindset
- A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder
- An agile, goal-oriented personality
- A tools-first mentality reserving human activity for where judgement and communication is critical
- The ability to build deep cross-functional relationships
- A business and team first attitude (naturally selfless)
- A self starter mentality (takes initiative)
- An optimistic, solutions driven attitude in the most challenging situations
- Fluency in an additional language is a huge plus
- The ability to adapt to the Netflix culture and values