Customer Research Senior Data Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Insight Analyst to join ASOS’s Insight team, in this position you will be focused on understanding the Fashion Market and ASOS’s performance relative to competitors, ASOS’s brand and customer health. It is a 6 month FTC position to work through a specific project of understanding the results from a large multi-market consumer survey.
What you’ll be doing…
- Analyzing survey data collected from a range of markets.
- Cross referencing survey data with ASOS consumer behaviour to better understand which brand and business perceptions are most important for driving customer loyalty.
- Building a compelling story for how the ASOS target customer shops fashion, what drives and deters purchases and loyalty, how ASOS differentiates vs competition and what our opportunities and risks are.
- Working together with key stakeholders across the business and the wider insight team, to understand where knowledge gaps exist and what insight will be most actionable.
- Supporting the business with ad hoc research requests to better understand the ASOS target consumer and enable us to produce relevant brand content.
- Being data-driven, comfortable drawing conclusions from multiple data sources and aware of the biases associated with certain research techniques.
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Experience working in an analytical role; manipulating data to deliver insight and actionable recommendations.
- Hands-on experience in survey research, comfortable both setting up primary research and analysing results.
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and confident conducting statistical significance testing.
- Confidence in selecting the best data sets and visualisations to tell a compelling story.
- Confident with SQL and Excel for data analysis.
- Experience working with audience segmentations and clustering models would be a valuable strength, but not an essential requirement.
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and collaboration skills.
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm for sharing ideas and driving them forward.