Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
As a Content Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation, delivery and optimisation of all onsite content pages (homepages, hubs and landing pages) across web and app platforms for all markets. Reporting into a Trade Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of content and smooth execution of site refreshes in line with content plans.
- Building and scheduling content pages in the CMS (Sitecore) in line with content plans for each territory
- Managing the site refresh process, coordinating the testing of content with multiple teams and ensuring all feedback is actioned and content is published on time with no issues
- Being the expert on how content performs across territories. Producing accurate and detailed analysis to advise the business on how to best utilise content
- Managing updates and reactive changes
- Working with the relevant tech platform teams on systems development and requirements
- Constant monitoring and reviewing of content on the websites and apps, ensuring standards are adhered to, and looking out for ways to optimise
- Weekly and monthly reporting of content performance
- Working with the Project Management, Marketing, and Design/Fashion Teams to ensure effective delivery of campaigns, retail moments and promotion/sale launches
- Acting as a super user to provide support and training to other users of the CMS around the business, troubleshooting issues and raising to the Tech Support team when required
- Testing new CMS features and functionality and feeding back to the UX/UI and Tech teams
- Supporting digital commerce assistants, helping coordinate their workload, and working effectively with their line managers to assist in their development
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Experience of using content management systems
- Ability to use systems and comfortable working in a technology based environment
- Commercially aware, customer focused with the ability to use initiative and intuition
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for detail and ability to carry out fast, accurate work
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify issues
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Flexible, agile and open to change
- Positive attitude, self-aware and self-motivated
- Good analytical skills