To ensure that the technology services provided to ASOS Payments (an ASOS Group company) meet all of the agreed technical, service, compliance requirements and territory specific financial regulations.
- Work with a variety of technology third parties and ASOS.com technology teams to establish a set of regulated financial services
- Work with ASOS.com technology teams to ensure ASOS Payments has appropriate office systems in place
- Development, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of technology related policies and practices appropriate for a financial services business
- Establish, implement, monitor and enforce information standards and technologies for all ASOS Payments systems and infrastructure
- Manage an on-going technology risk assessment and status reporting
- Manage and monitor the technical change control process
- Manage and monitor the services provided by third party supplier(s)
- Responsible for ensuring that technology suppliers meet the required financial regulations or compliance levels
- Responsible for establishing and governing the technology incident response processes, investigations and operational processes
- Responsible for enforcing the security standards, procedures and policies as required by ASOS.com
- Conduct regular and ongoing monitoring of and reporting on compliance with information security standards and policies
- Collaborate with the ASOS.com Technology team to ensure information security risks in both ongoing and planned operations are properly considered, and all compliance matters are being adhered to as required.
- Collaborate with the ASOS.com Technology teams to ensure that the required payment technologies and services meet the requirements of ASOS Payments.
- Advise and collaborate with executives throughout ASOS Payments and be responsible for reporting the compliance of technology services provided to ASOS Payments
- Manage internal & external stakeholders relationships, report to stakeholders on related payment technology investments
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- Previous experience at a financially regulated technology function
- Incident response experience
- Strong experience influencing technology teams
- Management of payment technology suppliers and/or 3rd party software vendors
- Strong technical skills relevant to payments technology
- Strong experience of relevant industry standards/best practices and relevant regulations (e.g. PCI DSS, PSD2, SOX, NIST, ISO, CobiT)
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- In-depth understanding of ecommerce / internet-based industries
- Senior stakeholder management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven leadership qualities (Direct/Matrix)
- Proven ability to encourage suppliers to achieve required delivery goals within a fast paced and highly agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems or related field/related experience
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales