Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
The PPC team manage global paid search marketing campaigns and are responsible for the profitable spend and evaluation of a multi-million pound annual budget. We are professional, expert and data-driven. The team has a high profile, driving over a third of the company’s revenues, and needs talent that can uphold this profile in a credible manner. Our key stakeholder groups include the Exec Board of Directors, Finance, Trade Managers and Retail. The PPC Executive will report into the Senior PPC Manager and will work as part of this team to improve our capabilities.
Responsible for developing PPC strategies for our key markets, devising optimisation tactics, reporting on and analysing performance of PPC campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working alongside internal Performance Marketing and PPC teams to deliver exceptional channel performance against strategic business and commercial objectives across multiple markets
- Reviewing, managing and monitoring deliverables of external agency partners
- Supporting new product, brand and proposition launches via PPC by working in collaboration with internal Marketing and Retail teams
- Using a variety of tools (Adwords, SA360) and reports to set up and manage campaigns on Google and other search engines
- Implementing ASOS’ trade and promotional plans via PPC
- Managing relationships with and delivering performance reporting and insight to internal stakeholders
- Working closely with our Insight team to uncover new opportunities for efficiency and/or growth
- Providing clear reporting, and more importantly actionable insights on account performance to a wide audience group
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Hands on experience managing or working on large / complex PPC accounts
- Experience managing or assisting in management of large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs
- Agency side experience managing an international business/retail account is preferred but not required
- Extensive experience with SA360, Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Experience with Google Shopping, Merchant Center and Google Analytics preferred
- Demonstrable understanding of the wider Digital Marketing landscape (Affiliate, SEO, Paid Social, and Programmatic channels)
- Demonstrable passion for working in the Retail industry with a commercial mindset
- AdWords accreditation preferred
- Proficient in use of Excel to create reports and work with large data sets
- An undergraduate degree (min 2.1) in a related field
- A/B grade in Mathematics at GCSE or A-Level (or equivalent)
- Passion for, and expertise in, Paid Search advertising
- Ability to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- A data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Confidence with the ability to connect with people and be a team player
- Constant desire to learn & undertake new challenges
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast paced work environment
- Ability to understand & adjust to differences between geographies & cultures
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and hit the ground running
- Fluency in English is required, fluency (speaking, reading & writing) in other languages is preferable (German, Italian or Spanish preferred)