The Customer Marketing Team is part of the Global Marketing team at ASOS, working across all of our owned channels to engage with our 20-somethings and ensure ASOS stays front of mind, and drive forward the ASOS Brand in different markets. We are responsible for ensuring that our customers see the best of our trading activity, retail priorities and trends, relevant propositions – all through a market-relevant lens.
The role will lead on the Marketing Strategy and Plans for US – this will involve ensuring that Global trading plans are localised were relevant, but also finding and owning new opportunities to grow ASOS as a brand within the markets. Will involve working closely with multiple cross-functional teams, with key stakeholders being Global Commerce, Proposition Managers and Marketing Channel Owners.
What you'll be doing...
- Work closely with the Trade Marketing Lead to understand the Global stance of the business, and how the US markets support this.
- Align with the Global Commerce team to ensure that localized Marketing activity supports the objectives of the Market; and own driving this forward within Marketing.
- Plan and own the US partnership strategy to identify and push forward localized growth activity.
- Work with the Marketing team to understand Global retail and trade opportunities; and ensure these are localized where possible.
- Work with the other Global Marketing Managers to share learnings and build these into any strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with Proposition Managers, Payment Teams and Delivery Solution, to ensure all market relevant content is surfaced to customers in the best way.
- Align with Brand Management to ensure Market information is considered in any Strategy Plans.
- Own Results and Reporting for the Markets, and evolve ongoing activity based on performance.
- Brief in multi-channel activity to support Trade and Retail Priorities.
- Work with the Global Marketing Comms Planner to ensure all comms plans are relevant for markets.
We'd like to meet...
- Passionate and driven individual, who can demonstrate their enthusiasm for marketing
- Experience in the US market preferable
- Proactive and results-focused
- Excellent management and communication skills, able to prioritise effectively and manage multiple stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills to establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Confident, personable and a team player – but also able to work effectively on solo projects
- Fantastic attention to detail and able to manage multiple activities at once