We are recruiting for a producer to sit within ASOS Media Group. ASOS Media Group work with a selection of the most strategic brands across all ASOS audience touch points. The team has grown significantly over the last few years and consists of a combination of account managers (working directly with brands) and creative management (design and production).
We are looking for a dynamic team player with a proven track record of producing content. You must be exceptional at planning, project managing, budgeting as well as confidently presenting to peers and stakeholders.
Strong people management and communication skills are vital to this role; when managing creatives, internal departments, junior support and stakeholders on various projects in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Managing partnership projects, liaising closely with external clients and internal stakeholders across retail, editorial, creative and web development teams.
- Building and maintaining strong dynamic relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure you deliver campaigns efficiently.
- Facilitating production to ensure we are constantly delivering engaging, innovative campaigns that are
- profitable for the business and of a high creative standard.
- Working with creatives, designers, account managers, social and editorial teams to project manage a campaign in full.
- Creating and overseeing the project timeline with our project management program Workfront.
- To facilitate the production of all partnership assets including but not limited to photo shoots, events, video production, printed materials, social assets and digital assets.
- To ensure that all stakeholders, internally & externally, are aware of key deadlines and projects are delivered to spec on time.
- Adhering to production processes, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is maintained within the team.
- To manage the budget for project costs, and work with Finance to ensure these are accurately recorded, forecasted and reflected by accounts.
- Having a holistic view of all projects and ensuring that all stakeholders, internally & externally, are aware of key deadlines and projects are delivered to spec on time.
- Work closely with Partnership Managers to ensure full reporting on the performance of all campaigns and ensure that analytics is used to suggest improvements on future campaigns.
- Building internal relationships with other departments including retail, merchandisers, social, culture marketing, CRM, and legal.
We'd love to meet someone with…
- Experience delivering multiple digital and/or social campaigns.
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Project management experience
- Experience of producing still life/model shoots, video content and/or events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a diplomatic nature
- You must be able to prioritise and be calm under pressure.
- A calm and positive temperament.
- An enthusiastic interest and/or background within the industry.
- History of cross team collaboration which has delivered results
- A Self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active attitude.