Service Design & Transition Manager - Contract
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Service Design & Transition Manager who is enthusiastic about service design and service management. You will have strong infrastructure experience and be qualified in ITIL Service Transition and Service Design.
As our Service Design and Transition Manager, you will be a key part of the Service Delivery, representing Service Management on our Infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for ensuring all service support and delivery actions are managed to meet the ASOS business standards and IT requirements.
About the role:
- Apply service design principles across given projects, including but not limited to Catalogue management; Availability management; Service Level Management; Capacity Management
- Collaborate across multiple teams, including Architecture, to ensure systems are designed to be supportable, resilient, and reliable.
- Provide an assurance function and support the existing Service Management capability
- Produce a Service Design Package, which includes a summary of OPEX budgets planned for the service
- Document and manage service transition risks relating to service, both upstream and downstream
- Define, agree, and document the scope of Service Transition activities for the project, ensuring they are clearly communicated to all key stakeholders.
- Accountable for Service Transition activities on a given project, ensuring alignment with the overarching Operating Model.
- Demonstrate and report progress to key stakeholders, facilitating workshops and meetings as necessary.
- Design and govern Warranty Periods/Early Life Support processes, ensuring Exit Criteria is satisfied.
- Capture lessons learned for ongoing Programme and Transition planning.
- Review and help shape the Service Transition framework, driving improvements into the process.
- Proven record of supporting complex mission critical services in busy environments
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills with experience and comfortable working in cross-functional teams
- Strong Service Management experience
- Strong knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Experience of managing suppliers and third party delivered services
- Experience of leading Service Implementation, Service Design and Service Transition on large projects within a fast-paced environment, across multiple Stakeholders
- Experience in establishing transition governance required to assure the delivery and output from the Infrastructure Portfolio