The Senior Lean Coach plays a key role within the Lean team. The Senior Lean Coach is responsible for management of the Lean Coaches, their development and overall management of the teams workload and delivery of training and coaching across ASOS and our partners.
You will be…
- Manage and develop the ASOS Lean team comprising Lean Coaches, training coordinator and communications coordinator
- Inspire others to engage in the ASOS Lean framework, coaching Kaizen and Daily Continuous Improvement to create the right knowledge and tools to improve their everyday work
- Working globally to plan and deliver all the Lean training to our teams across the UK, Germany & USA
- Coach our ASOSers and partners to create and deliver their Lean improvement plans, across Strategy Deployment, Diagnostics and Kaizen delivery.
- Inspire others on their Lean journey, through partnerships, benchmarking and creation of our own unique ASOS Lean content
- Coach the team to create and deliver a variety of Lean courses to various organisational levels at the right standard, achieving the learning outcomes
- Lead cross-functional Kaizen events at strategic level to deliver step changes across all functions of ASOS
- Work with the Director of Lean to create a roadmap for the ASOS lean journey for the next 5 years
- Liaise with managers both internal and external to support ASOSers through their Lean training journey
- Create standard work for the Lean team, be part of coaching others and sharing your experiences to build the ASOS lean way
- Development of content for our own ASOS Lean model
- Escalate any key risks or issues that could affect delivery or transformation
- Report and respond to key performance metrics to understand the effectiveness of the lean and the organisational impact
- Work with finance to maintain benefit tracking for all delivery
- Be a point of contact for key stakeholders at leadership and Exec level, establishing long term coaching and mentoring relationships
- Ensuring stories of deployment are captured in monthly storyboards that can be communicated throughout ASOS
- Work with Lean communications coordinator to create internal and external monthly comms for performance and successes
- Work with the team to create our annual Lean conference and showcase
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- Previous experience of delivering engaging, inspiring and effective training and coaching in lean thinking
- Exceptional organisation skills to coach across multiple cross-functional teams in multiple locations concurrently
- A passion for developing knowledge and capability in others that will drive daily continuous improvement
- Experience of applying lean thinking in the workplace with effective results
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively to a variety of audiences in a variety of countries
- Computer literate with strong skills levels in Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Willing to learn quickly and take on responsibility for developing the next stage of lean training and own knowledge and skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and collaborate with multiple stakeholders at once
- Professionalism and a positive approach to work
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales