As a Digital Commerce Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Digital Commerce team in the day-to-day management and optimisation of the ASOS websites and apps.
Reporting into the Trading Optimisation Specialist, you will help with the execution of trading strategies and continuous optimisation across channels for a territory or region.
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave, and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
You will be…
- Merchandising category and search pages, optimising products using detailed and logical ranking rules across channels/devices.
- Monitoring and maintaining site standards.
- Managing all products customer facing data points, maintaining attribution and enrichment.
- Working with retail to ensure products are launched and made live correctly.
- Assisting the Trading Specialists in highlighting key trends and product ranges - using this information to create optimal rules for ranking products.
- Review and feedback on competitors - highlighting new features, trends and activity.
- Analysing reports on sales, site and channel performance and sharing this with the wider team
- Ensuring CTA & feature pages are inspiring, visually appealing and fit the story behind them.
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Commercially aware and customer focused
- Comfortable using technical tools and systems
- Team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen eye for detail
- Flexible, pro-active and open to change.
- Analytical and able to problem solve.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales