About the role
Are you an iOS Engineer who takes pride in the success of the applications you work on? Do you enjoy seeing your apps featured with fantastic ratings on the App Store, but strive to keep pushing for more?
We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join our Customer Experience team who can help further the success of our iPhone and iPad app. The app has more than 8M active users worldwide, an average app store review of 5 stars, is written in the latest version of Swift, has over 99.97% crash-free sessions, and implements all the modern technologies like Apple Pay, Peek & Pop, Business Chat, VoiceOver, and much more.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Deliver top quality projects made using best practices and guidelines
- Work with our design team to implement clean design that respects the platform
- Work in an agile, cross-functional team taking joint responsibility for the engineering team deliverables
- Take a proactive and hands-on approach in all features and tasks
Who We’d Like to meet
- You have the desire to learn all the latest techniques and new language releases.
- You might build mobile apps in your spare time or take part in hackathons as a way of gaining more knowledge and experience, and regularly keep up with the latest developments and trends in the community.
- Solid experience with Swift 5 and the foundational iOS frameworks is essential
- Strong experience using Xcode, IB and Auto Layout to create advanced UIs
- Deep knowledge of Apple’s HIG, design best practices, coding and naming guidelines
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture principles
- A passion for clean code
- Experience in building universal apps that support different layouts for iPhone and iPad
Regularly write unit tests
- Experience with UI automation (any tool)
- Experience with CI / CD and automation tool such as Fastlane
- Experience with macOS shell scripting and commonly used command-line tools (e.g. Fastlane)
- Some experience with any server-side technology (e.g. Node.js, ASP.NET, PHP, RoR) and REST API development
What's in it for you?
We will give you a competitive salary, bonus scheme, staff discount, sample sales and pension matching but also a fantastic bunch of flexible benefits that focus on your health, wealth & inner self for you and your friends and family.
We are all equal!
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place.