A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Consultant Division team as a Consultant Division Coordinator.
Consultant Division is a department within the luxury house of CHANEL, which takes care of the Fragrance and Beauty Advisors located in stores across the UK (domestic and travel retail). The department handles everything from personal queries to payroll, following the process of new starter through to leaver and everything else in between.
This role provides administrative and supervisory support to the Consultant Division to ensure the smooth running of the department. Based in our Barlow Place offices, Consultant Division sits within the Retail Team and works closely with Travel Retail, Retail Sales, the field Team, HR and Payroll departments creating a hugely varied and exciting environment.
What impact you can create at Chanel:
- Creating an environment which ensures our Field population are receiving the correct salaries, commissions and bonuses; without fail
- Delivering a smooth onboarding procedure to new starters by processing new starters, transfers and leavers in the consultant population, updating HRIS (Workday) accordingly
- Supporting Managers and Directors by providing reports and requested information
- Supporting the wider team as and when necessary
You are energised by:
- Attention to detail, data and meeting strict deadlines in a fast and busy environment
- Building strong relationships with other departments
- Problem solving
- Working with a close team to secure an efficient smooth running of the department
- Self-managing own workload and using your initiative
What you will bring:
- An analytical mindset with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build good relationships & partnerships with teams within the organisation
- Exemplary organisation skills and proficiency at planning personal workload
- Ability to work methodically and enjoy following processes but have the capacity to work flexibly, multitask and adapt to last minute changes
- Be highly computer literate with proven strong skills in Excel and HRIS systems, preferably Workday
- Remaining calm under pressure
- At all times understand the importance of confidentiality
- Demonstration of being a strong team player and collaborator
What you would gain from this experience:
- The opportunity to work with a fun and energising team in a varied role
- The breadth of topics, scenarios and people you will be exposed to in this role will help nurture self accountability, data familiarity and communication skills
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.