Which country allows foreigners to work?

The 6 Countries Where it is Easy to Get a Work Visa

Which country allows foreigners to workThe 6 Countries Where it is Easy to Get a Work Visa

The sponsorship of an employer is the most typical path to obtaining a visa. As long as your employer is willing to sponsor you, you may be able to get work permits or even resident visas in a number of countries. However, if you are a person who is self-employed, obtaining a visa in some nations may be challenging for you to do so. Here is a list of six nations in which obtaining a visa is not too difficult.

The Dutch territory

The work-life balance in the Netherlands is often regarded as among the best in the world. They also have a well-deserved reputation for being accommodating when it comes to work permits. A non-EU citizen may get permissions using this visa, which is also known as the "Orientation visa." There are no limits on who can use this visa. After you have finished your studies and earned your degree, you have the option of remaining in the Netherlands and finding employment there for one year.

You are not need to provide evidence that you have adequate finances. This visa allows its holder to work in occupations that are only temporary. Freelancing, creating your own company, and participating in unpaid or paid internships are some examples of these opportunities.

Because the Netherlands is a member state of the European Union, graduates of business degree programs in the country have the opportunity to submit an application for an EU Blue Card. In this context, not only do you need to demonstrate that you can earn at least the minimal income of €5.4k (US$6.4) per month, but you also need to demonstrate that you have relevant professional and academic expertise.

Find more jobs click here:


People who have excellent solid talents and an educational background may have possibilities for obtaining a visa in Germany since Germany is a member state of the European Union.

You may get both a work permit and a residence permit via the EU Blue Card Scheme. In addition to having a work contract in Germany, you are required to have prior professional experience. Your annual base pay should be at least $55,200 (€55,200; about $65,000). This will provide you with employment privileges that are on par with nationals as well as unrestricted mobility across the Schengen Area when you present the card.

This will offer you up to four years at a cost of €110 (US$130), and you will be permitted to remain in a non-EU nation for up to twelve months without causing your residence visa to expire.

You are permitted to request an extension of your residence visa for a period of up to 18 months in order to hunt for work in Germany after earning an advanced degree in business there. You are eligible to apply for the Job Seeker Visa, also known as a Long-Term Residence Permit, if you have returned to your home country. This visa will enable you to return to Germany for up to six months at a time and hunt for work. The cost of obtaining a visa in Germany is €75 (about $88).

Find more jobs click here:


There are two different post-study visas that may be obtained from Australia:

  • Work Stream for Graduate Students
  • Work Stream for Post-Study Experience
  • You are able to work in Australia for up to 18 months if you apply via the Graduate Work Stream. You will need to hold a qualification in a field where there is a current scarcity of skilled workers.
  • Post-Study Work Stream: This path has less prerequisites, and you may remain for anywhere from two to four years if you want to do so. It depends on your degree. The total cost for each of these visas is AU$1,650.

Additionally, you have the opportunity to submit an application for the Global Talent Independent Program (GTI). This particular visa allows for both employment and residency. You are eligible for it if you are a worker with a high level of expertise in the fields of fintech, agriculture technology, cyber security, medical technology, space technology, advanced manufacturing, data science, energy technology, or mining technology. Your annual wage should be AU$153,600, and it has to be validated by someone working in the same industry who is either a citizen of New Zealand or Australia.

Find more jobs click here:


If you have completed a program of higher education and met the other requirements, you will be able to submit an application for a Short-Term Visit Pass. Because of this, you will be able to extend your stay in the nation for an additional 30–90 days. After you have some space to breathe again, you will be able to submit an application for a Long-Term Visit Pass, which will enable you to remain in Singapore for up to a year.

Once you have secured employment in the city-state, you will be eligible to submit an application for a work visa. The Employment Pass is reserved for managers, professionals, and executives that bring in a monthly salary of more than S$3,900 (US$ 2,800). Your current employer has to agree to sponsor you for a period of up to two years.

You are eligible for the S Pass if you are considered a worker with "mid-skills." This permits you to remain in Singapore for up to two years, but every month your income must be at least S$2,400 (around $1,700 in the United States).


The Canadian government has made the more lax regulations available to foreign students as well. If you start classes in the autumn, you will be able to finish up to half of them online, and you will also be able to keep your eligibility for a post-graduation work permit. This is because of the flexibility offered by online learning (PGWP).

You are eligible to apply for a visa that is valid for at least nine months under the PGWP if you have completed a program that was at least eight months long. A PGWP of three years is possible after completing an MBA program that takes two years to complete. You may submit an application for permanent residence in Canada via either the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Canadian Experience Class.

Find more jobs click here:

New Zealand

People who desire a hassle-free visa process have found that New Zealand is a popular destination to visit. If you have graduated from an appropriate degree program in the nation, you are eligible for the post-study work visa. After receiving your MBA, you will have a time period of up to three years during which you may seek for your first employment.

You have the option of submitting an application for the Skilled Migrant Visa, which, if granted, would offer you permanent residency in the nation on the grounds that there is a scarcity of talents in the country.

You have the opportunity to establish your company in the nation for a period of up to three years if you successfully apply for the Entrepreneurship Work Visa that the government provides. You are going to require a business plan in addition to one hundred thousand New Zealand dollars to invest. You also need to have a score that is at least 120 points high on the visa points scale.

New Opportunities Lists


This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.